Monday, March 9, 2015

You Never Know Until You Try

Every now and then, it is a good idea to stop and take a look at your accomplishments in order to avoid getting discouraged about other things that may not be going as planned or as well as you would like. I have done numerous projects throughout the years and let me tell you that a lot of them did not take off as fast as I would have liked. Things like that can lead to discouragement. Discouragement can sometimes lead to quitting if we allow the feeling of discouragement to get too strong. 

So, in order to feel better about my situation, I think of what I have already accomplished. I try to think about the things that I could never have imagined that I would achieve. Among those things are the number of people I would be able to reach through my various efforts.

One thing that I had done that managed to reach a lot of people is my network of websites. The Craypoe.com network of websites. I literally get millions of page views a year. I could never have foreseen that. Hell, there was a time when I didn't even think I would have my own websites. I have also created a lot of pages. I have over 4,000 pages on the Net.

I have always had some interest in writing. Even when I was a kid, I had an interest in it. I was actually fairly good at it. But I didn't really do much with it until I started to write online articles. I have done over 200 online articles to date. I have also done some for sale as well as written some e-books. On one of the sites I write for, I am nearing 2 million article views. Just think of that. I don't know how many people I have reached overall but that is a lot of views. It could just be a few thousand people reading a lot of my articles. In any case, 2 million article views is a lot, in my book.

I have written the overwhelming majority of my articles for other sites. Just last year, I started this blog. I have not received as many views on my own blog but I remain hopeful that it will eventually take off like my other various projects. Anyway, like the title says, you never know until you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment