Friday, October 31, 2014

I Am Currently Developing Some Ideas Within the Steampunk Theme

I am currently developing some ideas within the Steampunk theme. I have not really named any of the characters yet or developed any kind of story line but I plan to do that eventually.


Some of you may not be familiar with the Steampunk genre of science fiction. It is an interesting sub-genre of science fiction that mixes elements like Victorian era clothing, Jules Verne and H.G. Wells type of science fiction and features technology powered by steam.


The guy depicted on the left, with the goggles, is sort of the lead character and the guy on the right is his faithful sidekick. I still want to develop other characters with one of them being the villain. I mean, you have to have a villain, right?

I thought it would be fun to try my hand at creating some art within that theme and I just might do some animation in the future in that theme as well. These are some of the latest ideas I am tinkering with. If you want to know more about the Steampunk genre, you can read more about it on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

Photo Credits: Images Created by Bob Craypoe, also known as R. L. Crepeau.

I created these images in DAZ Studio, in case you may have been wondering:









No comments:

Post a Comment