Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The First Year Anniversary for this Blog - Happy Birthday, Blog!

The "Bob Craypoe's World" blog has just turned one year old. Yes, that's right, it is the one year anniversary for this wonderful blog. 

I have taken on a number of projects throughout the last year and have written about some of them. One of those projects is the Punksters.net Comic Strip that was started this past January. It provided some inspiration for a few blog posts here. among them was what software I use and things like that.

My blog posts generally center around my various areas of knowledge, experience and expertise. Among those are music, web development, 3D art and animation and writing. that pretty much covers the bulk of my subject matter, anyway.

Some blog posts generally do better than others but that's just how it is. Overall, I am basically pleased with the response. Of course, I would always like more article views but the blog is only a year old, so I have to give it some time.

I have received over 2 million blog views on numerous sites and this is just one site that I write on. Personally, I wish those 2 million views were all on this site because this is my own blog and it would be nice if it took off like that. Maybe in time I will get as many views here, on my own blog site, as I get on other sites. 

I made 51 blog posts on this site. I don't think that's too bad considering that I still wrote for other sites at the same time and the fact that writing is not the only thing I do.

Anyway, I appreciate all of you wonderful people that have come here to read my blog. You people are truly awesome. Thank you so much. Let's hope things get even better over the next year.


Bob Craypoe, also known as R. L. Crepeau

No comments:

Post a Comment