Tuesday, September 22, 2026

We’re Back! Welcome to the Next Chapter of Bob Craypoe’s World

 


My last post on this blog was January 6, 2023. More than three years have passed, but I certainly haven’t stopped creating. If anything, Bob Craypoe’s World has grown much bigger since then.

One of the biggest changes is that I created the Bob Craypoe’s World website. It’s a multimedia-rich home for the different sides of my work: writing, music, comedy, characters, and other creative projects. Craypoe Productions® is now a registered trademark, and I’ve started a Craypoe Productions Music division to give my songs and music videos a dedicated place within everything I create.

I now make 3D animated shorts featuring original characters and stories. You can find the videos on platforms including TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. Animation has become one of my favorite ways to bring ideas to life, especially through the dialogue and personalities of the characters.

My writing has grown, too. I recently finished a new eBook for content creators, How to Never Run Out of Content Ideas, drawn from more than 25 years of creating in different formats. The eBook is available for purchase here.

I’m also writing four other blogs. The Craypoe Productions blog covers content creation and the lessons I’ve learned from doing it. The Punksters blog explores music, comedy, and the world of my animated characters. The PsychotiCorp blog takes a humorous look at work and corporate life. The DayDream Warriors blog focuses on purpose, individuality, and finding the courage to live a life that is truly your own.

So why return to this blog when I have all those other places to post? Because Bob Craypoe’s World is where the different parts of my life and work can come together. Some posts may be funny. Others may be personal, reflective, or about something new I’m creating. All of them will be part of the same world.

A lot has happened since January 2023, and I have plenty to share. I’m glad to open this door again.

Bob Craypoe
Founder of Craypoe Productions®

No comments:

Post a Comment